Ravensword: The Fallen King - Chillingo Ltd
Our land is a peaceful one. There is no war or hunger here, but strange and evil creatures stalk the night ...
Enter the world of Ravensword: The Fallen King; a massive, sandbox-style adventure for the iPhone and iPod touch. Combining 3D action with RPG elements, Ravensword features rich and interactive environments that bring you a gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen on the iPhone platform. Take on quests to earn money and experience. Wield powerful weapons and magical runes. Battle fearsome enemies such as Orcs, Trolls, Ogres and Demons. Test your skills with a variety of games and side quests.
This is the first adventure in the Ravensword series.
* Innovative 3D Action/Adventure/RPG hybrid gameplay in an open environment.
* An engrossing high-fantasy story that will take hours to unravel.
* An expansive 3D world filled with stunning locations and an entertaining cast of characters.
* A multitude of enemies to battle using an optional auto-targeting interface.
* Mighty weapons, items, and magical runes to purchase and uncover as your character gains wealth and experience.
* Choice between first and third-person perspectives at the touch of a button.
* Epic soundtrack and spatial 3D audio that puts you right in the action. Listen to the footsteps of creatures as they creep up next to you!
* A clear inventory interface, combined with simple leveling and full auto-saves, ensuring pick-up-and-play.
* Ride a horse, practice shooting your bow, hunt animals in the forest – these are just a taste of the possibilities within Ravensword.
* Secret areas, monsters, and treasures to keep you playing long after you’ve completed the main storyline.
Ravensword: The Fallen King is truly a unique gaming experience in the App Store.
Ravensword is developed by Crescent Moon Games and published by Chillingo Ltd
Featured iPod and iPhone Games
Peekaboo Barnyard Animals - Pajenco LLC
Taco Bell Why Pay More™! Shaker - The Hyperfactory Ltd
That's What She Said: Worldwide - Eek!
ABC 123 Blocks = Learning Tool For Toddlers - The Guys In The Booth